Curbs no problem!

Curbs no problem!


What is it?

This is a new product to use with your existing wheelchair that allows you to push over surfaces that would typically be impossible!

The FreeWheel(tm) Wheelchair Attachment is adjustable to fit your footrest. Clamp it on in seconds and your ready to go!

Lightweight and durable, strolling, excercising, hiking or just checking the mailbox is so much easier. Grass, curbs, rough road, etc. can be easily negotiated to help you in your quest of independence!

"After 26 years as a quad in a wheelchair, I don't know how I did it without a FreeWheel!", Morgan, Boise, Idaho.





To get your own FreeWheel and Perch contact: pat@gofreewheel.com
$499 plus shipping & handling, please allow up to 2-4 weeks for delivery.
PayPal accepted.

Money Back Guarantee. One Year Warranty

FreeWheel Perch

FreeWheel Perch
Store FreeWheel behind you when not in use!

Grass / Paths Easy!

Grass / Paths Easy!

Adjustable FreeWheel fits many footrests: Colours, Kuschall, Invacare, Quickie, TiLite, Top End, more..

Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Users Comments!

Hey all,

My FreeWheel finally showed up in the mail a few days ago. I can honestly say I wish I'd had this thing since day one of my injury. We have a nice large back yard, but until a few days ago I spent most of my time on the deck, watching my daughter play with the dog. That is definitely no longer the case - I'm right down there with them now!I also took the dog for a walk with it - we have fairly rough, pitted roads in my area, and no sidewalks. To get any speed requires a lot of work, and usually I'd come home more tired than the dog. Not so anymore! She ran the whole way, and we went much further than I would usually be capable of. It was a lot of fun!Last night we went to a bbq put on by a co-worker. They have a huge, hilly back yard with gravel pathways. The freelwheel moved across the gravel with ease - it felt more like a tight-pile carpet than gravel. Without the freewheel I would have parked myself by a table and probably not moved much until it was time to go home. With it, I was free to move about the whole yard - take the tour, play with the dogs, chase after our little toddler - it was a completely different experience.Thanks Pat - I love this thing!-Taziar

5 comments:

MEDIX21 said...

Hi Pat

I love your product, i am David Rogan and i would like to buy some of your Free Wheel to promote them in New Zeland.
Our Company Medix21 launched Medix Xtreme to supply products to wheel chair users to allow them to enjoy our land with loved ones and we suppily Blokarts and beach chairs ets.
We would like to Buy some units to promote them in NZ and OZ.
My E-mail is
david@medix21.co.nz
I would love to hear from you

Many Thanks

David Rogan
Medix21
Auckland

Jr. Williams said...

Best chair sliders for furniture on hardwood floors? Screw-in or stick-on?
floor protectors

Jr. Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is really great news. Thank you for sharing it with us!
parquet flooring

Andrew Carter said...

It's really nice and very helpful information about the wood floor.
gulvafslibning priser